Viewing Wireless Cleints

Solved
ShadowoftheDark
Getting noticed

Viewing Wireless Cleints

Hi,

Company has issued a return to office policy and lots of our users are using laptops. I want to view the list of clients that my APs are handling. What I'm doing right now is opening my APs on different tabs and let the Carousel addon to flip to the tabs periodically.

my issue on this is that whenever the tab changes, the view defaults back to showing only 3 clients.. Is there a way to show all the clients connected per AP permanently?  Or is there an application or plugin that lets me view all of my clients that are connected to my APs?

Access Points.PNG

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Why not just use Client Summary page and filter on connected, wireless clients instead of looking per AP?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Why not just use Client Summary page and filter on connected, wireless clients instead of looking per AP?

Thanks! that worked well

AxL1971
Building a reputation

Have you looked into API Calls

I have written an API call that collects all clients connected to the AP's, writes to a back end SQL database and use PowerBI to generate graphs on connection usage

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels