Testing Radius Servers under Wireless and SSIDs, keeps looping

Sandman110
Conversationalist

Testing Radius Servers under Wireless and SSIDs, keeps looping

When I go to Meraki Interface, then Wireless-->Configure-->SSIDs.  Select a specific SSID then edit settings.  Scroll down to Radius servers.  Then hit the test button.  I enter my domain credentials and password.  It will keep looping forever.  However with my colleagues when they try the same test, they get the results right away. 

I have tried different browsers Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox.  My colleagues have checked the permissions and I have permissions.  

Are there settings on my computer that I need to adjust?  I'm on Windows 10 Pro version 21H2, OS Build 19044.1586

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That is a tricky one!

You could try a manual logout from the Meraki dashboard, rather than just quitting the browser.  This will hopefully destroy or invalidate some of the cookies used for tracking your session.

When using Chrome, you could try a CTRL-SHIFT-I to start the Chrome developer tools, click on the Network tab, and then click the "Test" button.  Look for things coloured red - indicating an error.  This is a real long shot, but it may reveal some additional useful information.

Do you have anything that does web filtering or checks your web browsing?  If so, try disabling then during a brief test to isolate the issue further.

If you connect using a different Internet circuit (such as a hotspot) does the issue still happen?  Perhaps it is something in the environment where the computer is located causing the issue.  This test will help isolate that.

Hi PhilipDAth,

I tried all your suggestions and it did not solve the issue.  I did notice using Chrome developer tools I noticed a 404 error message.  

It turned out to be permission issue. A colleague that is admin for Meraki noticed I only had enterprise permission of read only.  Once he changed it to Global Full, then the issue got resolved.

Thanks for your assistance on this. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels