Sponsored Guest in other languages

SOLVED
Fabian1
Getting noticed

Sponsored Guest in other languages

Hey guys,

yesterday we switched from SMS to sponsored guest authentication in one of our SSID. Everything works great, but a colleague asked me if we could change the email language to German, because some employees don't speak English at all. So I thought I asked you, if you have any idea how to change the language there. Couldn't find anything yet.

Thank you

Fabian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @Fabian1 

The Splash Language can be changed on the Wireless -> Splash Page section under the Specific SSID - https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Splash_Page#Customiz...

Although, the email sent to the Administrator to permit access to the Sponsored guest will still be in English.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @Fabian1 

The Splash Language can be changed on the Wireless -> Splash Page section under the Specific SSID - https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Splash_Page#Customiz...

Although, the email sent to the Administrator to permit access to the Sponsored guest will still be in English.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

Fabian1
Getting noticed

Hi @Seshu 

I wrote a "make a wish". I guess it should be very easy to implement other languages 🙂

Best

Seshu
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @Fabian1 

Sorry that I missed the German language part in your post. German is also an available language I see in the Splash Language Setting.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meraki Team

Fabian1
Getting noticed

Hey @Seshu ,

that's true, but unfortunately not the email the sponsor gets. I guess it would be easy to offer the email in different languages. That's a very nice to have 🙂

Hey @Fabian1 ,

we have the same issue here, unfortunately there is no possibility to change the email language. I just gave a feedback about that problem and hope they solve the problem with the next firmware update.

Fabian, we added internationalisation as part of the splash page & authorisation process @ Limitless 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels