Splash Page - list of authorized users -text

Solved
Jonas
Here to help

Splash Page - list of authorized users -text

Hello!

I am wondering whether it is possible to alter or remove the default authorization notice on the meraki wifi splash page? The text I am referring to is this;

"You will need to be on the list of authorized users for this network in order to access the Internet."

It is apparently automatically added below the custom text on the splash page, and I would like to remove or alter it to limit any confusion with our users.

I have searched the community for answers, but I was not able to find anything. However, it might just be me searching for the wrong keywords..

Any good ideas?

Best,

Jonas

1 Accepted Solution
Chris_M
Getting noticed

You can edit and make your own splash page by creating a custom theme and use the pencil icon to edit it. There are several types of pages based on your sign in process, find the correct one and edit that. It will bring up HTML editing. The one you're looking for has this variable in it.

$MERAKI:AUTH_REQUIRED_FOR_ACCESS$

Find my post helpful? Please give me a kudo!
CCNP Certified and Meraki Operator

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Chris_M
Getting noticed

You can edit and make your own splash page by creating a custom theme and use the pencil icon to edit it. There are several types of pages based on your sign in process, find the correct one and edit that. It will bring up HTML editing. The one you're looking for has this variable in it.

$MERAKI:AUTH_REQUIRED_FOR_ACCESS$

Find my post helpful? Please give me a kudo!
CCNP Certified and Meraki Operator

Thank you, Chris! This is a big help!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels