Need help MAC Filtering - Clients list

SOLVED
scottdm
Conversationalist

Need help MAC Filtering - Clients list

I have been trying to setup our wireless network.  I have setup several SSIDs but I need one to access the network and  filter by mac addresses.  I was trying to use the instructions here:  Using a Sign-on Splash Page to Restrict Wireless Access by MAC address - Cisco Meraki.  Unfortunately, I do not have an option for Clients under Network-Wide so I cannot create an allow list.

Please advise how to create the Allow list.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

"Unfortunately, I do not have an option for Clients under Network-Wide so I cannot create an allow list"

Are you sure the account you're logged in as is an Administrator for the network you're looking at in the dashboard?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

"Unfortunately, I do not have an option for Clients under Network-Wide so I cannot create an allow list"

Are you sure the account you're logged in as is an Administrator for the network you're looking at in the dashboard?

scottdm
Conversationalist

Thank you.  I looked again and realized that I needed to select the network under my template to see the Clients option.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels