Jitter bug phones

Ilene
Here to help

Jitter bug phones

Just wondering if anyone has experience problem with Jitter bug phone authentication with Splash screen?

5 Replies 5
Richard_W
A model citizen

Splash Screen, like on my Buick... what you talking about, young fellow? Let me call my nephew, he knows about them WhyFi's.

We have a accept our term and conditions on our guest WiFi SSID. Every once in a while there will be a device that refuses to launch the accept term and condition page. The jitter bug from what I am told by the user it is tightly secure and when it associates with our guest SSID it gets stuck in limbo

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

No clue, but this is a perfect example of why I try to get people to do away with captive portals, when upper management allows them to that is.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

" I am told by the user it is tightly secure "

Refuses to connect to the network - yes I would describe that as the ultimate in security.  A pain to the user though.

I usually use the browser to go to http://1.1.1.1 to trigger splash pages if they refuse to open automatically.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels