Is the CCNA exam hard?

Davids_Worner
Here to help

Is the CCNA exam hard?

I have a plan to earn the credentials of Cisco 200-301 CCNA Exam but I don’t know from where to start. The new CCNA exam will be more challenging than the previous CCNA exam. The facts behind that the new CCNA covers modern network fundamentals end to end. Please advise me what I should do so that I can pass the Cisco 200-301 CCNA exam easily.

3 REPLIES 3
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

(This is probably not the right community, perhaps better go to the Cisco Learning Network).

To answer your question: Study, study more, study even more!

Start with the study guides from Cisco Press. If your employee is interested in this career-path, go to a CCNA training.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Davids_Worner : Well stick to the basics, if you got your basics right you will clear this exam. I would say study with the books and join online forums and if required ask your questions on the Cisco support community to clear your doubts. I would also recommend you to check the YouTube online videos on CCNA. Best of luck !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

Hi Inderdeep, Thanks for your valuable information.

Now can you please further tell me about the name of books and forums so I can get start my Cisco 200-301 CCNA Exam preparation today.

One more thing someone suggested me to evaluate my preparation with Cisco 200-301 CCNA exam practice questions.

Many sites such as JustCerts, Udemy, and others are offering Cisco practice test questions, My question is should I include these practice questions in my Cisco 200-301 exam preparation or not. Will it will be really helpful for me?

Guide me please.

Thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels