International Partner Staging

MikeStacks
Here to help

International Partner Staging

I have a customer that does trade shows internationally and was looking at Meraki as the infrastructure to support their mobile networks.  They would purchase all the gear from US Headquarters, but then deploy it in Jordan, Germany, UK, Columbia, etc.  Does Meraki provide a list of all the countries that they're approved or supported to work in?

3 REPLIES 3
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@MikeStacks wrote:

I have a customer that does trade shows internationally and was looking at Meraki as the infrastructure to support their mobile networks.  They would purchase all the gear from US Headquarters, but then deploy it in Jordan, Germany, UK, Columbia, etc.  Does Meraki provide a list of all the countries that they're approved or supported to work in?

Take a look at the datasheet for the model you are looking for. Here is an example of an MR53 for regulatory approvals on the radios:

• FCC Part 15C, 15E
  • RSS-247 (Canada)
  • EN 300 328, EN 301 893 (Europe)
  • AS/NZS 4268 (Australia/NZ)
  • NOM-121 (Mexico)
  • NCC LP0002 (Taiwan)

It says to contact sales for other regulatory info. Jordan may be tough, aren't there export restrictions to Jordan? In any event, support should be able to let you know any particular country if it isn't one of the main ones in the EU, LATAM, or Asia.

BHC Resorts IT Department
Bonester
New here

Definitely approved for use in Australia. One suggestion I would make is to have a separate profile for the different countries because if the AP is configured for the US it is not going to work legally in Australia, for example. If you have a separate profile then you would be able to put the AP into the appropriate country profile to have the channels/frequencies and transmit powers applied automatically.

Hi, We're a local Partner in Saudi Arabia and have done many projects of Meraki products in the gulf region and even a customer has a branch in Jordan where we helped him setup some equipment's there as well.

Let me know if you need help with your customer locally.. We're happy to assist.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels