Group Policy Not showing when using Network-Wide Clients

MrRoboto2338
Here to help

Group Policy Not showing when using Network-Wide Clients

When I either go in the Defined Groups and select Clients using this policy or when I simply go to Network-Wide Clients and search for devices assigned to a policy, it is blank.chromebook.png

8 REPLIES 8
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Probably this Group Policy has not applied to the clients. Have you tested with another group policy?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

It could be because we use identity PSK without Radius?

MrRoboto2338_0-1666184908724.png

Nope, maybe the devia was not classified as Chromebook.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

We have several different identity PSK's, Guest, Chromebook (Student), Sports....none of them show when we search by Group Policy

I got it, It's an 802.1X custom policy, but it should work, I just tested It, and worked as expected.

alemabrahao_0-1666186662362.png

This is what is weird about it Click this, 344 Chromebooks

MrRoboto2338_0-1666187117161.png

But when I click on the 344 Clients, I see traffic in the graphs, but no devices listed?

MrRoboto2338_1-1666187168288.png

Can you see the 802.1x policy assigned on client detail?

alemabrahao_0-1666187501783.png

Go to Network-wide > Monitor > clients then select a client.

MrRoboto2338_0-1666189204800.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels