Going to add another MR33 access point.

Solved
mholzer54
Conversationalist

Going to add another MR33 access point.

Anything I need to consider.  I want them on the same SSID.  Or do I just plug it in to my POE switch and configure it like the other one?

1 Accepted Solution
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@mholzer54 wrote:

Anything I need to consider.  I want them on the same SSID.  Or do I just plug it in to my POE switch and configure it like the other one?

Once you order it, you should get a dashboard key (or order number). Add the license to your dashboard, and the device will populate to your inventory. Add it to the appropriate network (if you have more than one), and then it will automatically obtain its settings once plugged in to the switch - so long as you have the SSID set to broadcast to all APs.

BHC Resorts IT Department

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@mholzer54 wrote:

Once you order it, you should get a dashboard key (or order number). Add the license to your dashboard, and the device will populate to your inventory. Add it to the appropriate network (if you have more than one), and then it will automatically obtain its settings once plugged in to the switch - so long as you have the SSID set to broadcast to all APs.

BHC Resorts IT Department
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels