Custom Splash Page

ccie_ma
Getting noticed

Custom Splash Page

Hi

My customer is looking to design an appealing splash page for Guest access. They are currently using default template of Splash Page on the dashboard which is pretty basic. I have seen other options like Excap or SplashAccess but want to explore what you can achieve with the PHP custom script on the dashboard. Can you please share some images of the Splash Pages you have been able to design with custom script on the dashboard?

Thanks,

Mariam

5 REPLIES 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have this page that I use on an external portal:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ugDGFguHp5hOXlBL1U0CEolEYqhqwINI/view?usp=sharing

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks for your reply. I cannot access this though. Can you please see if you have enabled access for others to view ?

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yep, It's a ZIP file, you have to download It.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thanks a lot  - this is really helpfyul. Do you think it can be turned into anything fancier than this ?

Like have any marketing info running in the background etc ?

ccie_ma
Getting noticed

My customer is interested in hosting a splash page (on the meraki Dashboard) that presents the text in the local regional language that the user is in. Is that possible through the custom script?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels