Access Control - No RADIUS interim accounting option

WB
Building a reputation

Access Control - No RADIUS interim accounting option

Hi there,

I'm wanting to set up the interim accounting value for clients to line up with other Cisco Aironet sites we have. According to the 'Meraki RADIUS 2.0' page it should be available on the 'new version' of the Access Control page.

It says "If an accounting server is added and saved, the option "Accounting interim interval" will be available to control how often accounting messages are sent to the server." and I have done this multiple times but still no interim accounting value is available.

One thing I'm wondering is if this is a v28.x feature only? Our MR46s are running v27.1.1 and I note from the same page "Some of these features will be available for all our customers by June 11th, if the feature is urgent before that please call support so it can be enabled. For the use of the new features, all APs must support MR28 and be updated".

Can anyone shed light on whether I should be seeing the interim accounting options with 27.1.1?

Cheers

1 REPLY 1
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

For the use of the new features, all APs must support MR28 and be updated.

You also have to enable the "view New version" to see it.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels