stp edged-port enable
#
interface GigabitEthernet1/0/16
 port link-type hybrid
 port hybrid vlan 10 20 tagged
 port hybrid vlan 1 untagged
 port auto-power-down
 stp edged-port enable

The novel situation My custom only has one vlan 10, so if I put the same port on HP, in this case 15, the AP won't function for it. Instead, I'm putting the port on mX in access vlan 10, and I'm checking to see if it's in acces vlan 10 on the HP switch. The issue with this is that my customer wants to maintain Port 15 in all of his offices. I can connect to the switch using a remote desktop. What is your best option for doing well? Put the port 15 in the access vlan 10 or will it work if I put the untaged vlan 10 instead vlan 1 now?

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The VLAN that is defined as untagged on the switch is 1, you can change it to 10 and configure it as Trunk on the MX and set the native VLAN to 10 as well.

alemabrahao_0-1695826739006.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The VLAN that is defined as untagged on the switch is 1, you can change it to 10 and configure it as Trunk on the MX and set the native VLAN to 10 as well.

alemabrahao_0-1695826739006.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
athan1234
Building a reputation

Thnaks @alemabrahao 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels