Show devices only connected directly to a Switch vs. showing the entire MAC table

Welles
Building a reputation

Show devices only connected directly to a Switch vs. showing the entire MAC table

Any plans to have a setting that will show only devices that are direclty connected to the Switch vs. showing the entire MAC table in the Network-wide -> Clients page.  Right now we see all devices(even when showing switch only clients), even ones that are on a Meraki AP showing as a wired device on the switch.

1 REPLY 1
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

While I also think it would be nice to filter the Network Wide Clients page by the "Connected to" column, I've found that adding that column and linking directly to that switch I can see all connected clients on the Switch's Summary page. You can drop in IP address, port, and VLAN into that grid as well. Not a total solution, but maybe get by until they add it to the Network Wide Clients. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels