Scheduled Ports going on while they should be disabled

SOLVED
st0lar
Conversationalist

Scheduled Ports going on while they should be disabled

Hello everyone,

I am testing Port-schedules on my MS120-8LP. I've done some Energy-Saving profile and scheduled it in such way:

schedule.png

I was pretty surprised as I've noticed that my Phone is at 5:40am already connected to my WLAN which is broadcasted from an AP connected to an scheduled port. Next I've checked logs from my switch:

log.png

As you can see the switch powered his ports in a time where they should be disabled, once at ~3am and then at ~5am. Recent day the switch enabled his ports later, first at 6:45am... All ports on that switch are scheduled with the same profile including uplink, for which today I've considered to disable that particular schedule - I'll see if it makes things better. Am I running here in any time sync issue or there is another problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
st0lar
Conversationalist

Taking the uplink port from schedule done the trick, all other ports are managed stricktly to port-schedule.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
st0lar
Conversationalist

Taking the uplink port from schedule done the trick, all other ports are managed stricktly to port-schedule.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels