SWitches on the templete Up to date

athan1234
Building a reputation

SWitches on the templete Up to date

Hello I am having an issue the switches whos has the templete sometimes are in Up to date and the SW in the dashborad the SWtch is down but the custormes is working weel. Witch is the problem
Port 23 is connecting to MX

athan1234_0-1688977685306.pngathan1234_1-1688977731677.png

4 Replies 4
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The event log image simply indicates that switch port 23 went down and came back online. It may have occurred so quickly that the customer didn't notice any impact, or there was simply low usage at the time.

athan1234
Building a reputation

The issue is that the switch's continuous status is incorrect in the dashboard, just like it is in the other network using the template. .

athan1234_0-1688979232696.png

The other SW with the template same issue

athan1234_2-1688979544084.png

athan1234_1-1688979477028.png

Maybe the speed on the port I am  seeing in the log the same log old: down, new: 1Gfdx

I suggest you open a support case.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When the switch is showing as down in the Meraki Dashboard - what does the local status page show?

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Tools_and_Troubleshooting/Using_the_Cisco_Me... 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels