SSL Certificate Warning On a Website Occurs From Specific SSIDs in A Network

Momin
Comes here often

SSL Certificate Warning On a Website Occurs From Specific SSIDs in A Network

Hello dear friends, 

Guys, I need urgent help with the following problem with my client, please.

The client is a University Network.

They have the university portal/ website, when they access the website, they get an SSL certificate warning and when  you check the site information they see "Certificate not valid", I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MERAKI, BUT,, the thing is, This occurs only in specific SSIDs and when they connect with ethernet cable, FOR EXAMPLE, when you connect to those SSIDs and access the website you will get the certificate warning on the URL but as soon as you change the SSID and just refresh the website, the message disappears! 
Actually, they have recently newed their certificate and probably this is when this issue happened.

I checked the host provers side, they said all the configuration is fine from their side. 

I'd really appreciate the help,
Thank you  very much!
Mo'min

1 Reply 1
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is it a client Websiteor splash page access? Is the gateway and DNS the same for all SSIDs?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels