Just an FYI to the community. It seems that ' Native VLAN Mismatch Alerts for Switches' feature that was recently released already has some bugs and is misreporting in some cases. Thankfully it is just misreporting in the gui and it doesn't cause any operational issues. I have a ticket logged with support and will report back here when I hear more.
I just went into a customer network and pretty much every single one of their switches is now reporting a native VLAN mismatch. This site is using almost exclusively Meraki switches. Every switch is configured for a native VLAN of 1 (aka the default).
Gross. I just check my bigger networks and I don't have any switches reporting this that I can find. Thanks for the heads up though guys.
Thanks! I knew my settings weren't wrong. I'm not sure much of the Meraki reporting feature are accurate. I know none of their traffic graphs are accurate.