Historical device data for last 2 hours not show the real time.

Solved
Uvan_Dwiatsa
New here

Historical device data for last 2 hours not show the real time.

Hi, 

I have meraki dashboard to monitor all of the Catalyst switches. My customer ask to me, why meraki dashboard cannot reflecting the real time of historical device data for last 2 hours and also display the wrong time ?Screenshot 2023-06-27 101712.jpg

As you can see on picture, I think for the last 2 hours is showing 06:10 PM - 08:00 PM. But in my time for now is 10:30 AM. So its should be the graphic show  08:30 AM - 10:30 AM.

But for last week and last month looks like normally time and graphic.

Thanks,
Regards
1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There are some known limitations regarding client analytics on Catalyst switches:

• Client-specific traffic analytic information requires a DNA Advantage license on the switch
  • Catalyst 9500 series switches do not support client analytics, regardless of license
  • Mixing and matching license levels will cause unexpected behavior

As for time, do you have the correct timezone set under Network-Wide -> General?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There are some known limitations regarding client analytics on Catalyst switches:

• Client-specific traffic analytic information requires a DNA Advantage license on the switch
  • Catalyst 9500 series switches do not support client analytics, regardless of license
  • Mixing and matching license levels will cause unexpected behavior

As for time, do you have the correct timezone set under Network-Wide -> General?

Hi Brash,

Thanks for your advice, I have changed the local time zone and It's solved. 

Regards

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels