Forti vs Meraki SW

erhanevgin
Getting noticed

Forti vs Meraki SW

Dear Friend

We need your support with the following subject.

we are following an important project at our customer. We are trying to compete with Forti SW. Could you please give us a critical and important differentiation between the two vendors? We need some competition information.

Thank you. 

Erhan. 

5 REPLIES 5
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Are you a Cisco partner?  They have a thing called Cisco Meraki's centralized competitive intelligence hub: https://salesconnect.cisco.com/c/r/salesconnect/index.html#/program/PAGE-15184

It includes Fortinet among others.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
erhanevgin
Getting noticed

Thnak you @BrandonS . yes we are the partner of Cisco . We did not hear this portal before. I requested access the portal. I hope ı will get 

Thank you. 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Data sheets are your friend but also I would be asking as much as possible about their current environment and what their needs / challenges are. 

Good luck with the project.

Hello @BlakeRichardson 

datasheets are good to understand the details of product specifications. But, my think is It not enough to understand the value of the solutions. 

Thank you

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@erhanevgin I'm sure you can loan the switches from Cisco Meraki. When we first thought about using the Meraki SD-WAN, we loaned eight MXs (4 HA pairs) from them and returned the ones we didn't want. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels