Audio Video Bridging compatible switches

Elifritz
New here

Audio Video Bridging compatible switches

Hello everyone,

I was recently asked on finding a switch that supports the AVB protocol. My organization uses all Meraki switches, and I found information on Cisco's Catalyst series switches, but I couldn't find what I am looking for in a Meraki Switch. There was an article about the MS350, but the actual page would not pull up. Has anyone installed a Meraki Switch that is compatible with AVB protocols and what models did you use?

Thank you,

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm not sure, but I think AVB is supported just on Cisco Catalyst 9500, 9300, 3850, and 3650 Series switches.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
thomasthomsen
Head in the Cloud

*bump*

JRMcGee
Here to help

Tagging myself to this forum, I would like to know also. I bought an Extreme X440-G2-48P-10GE4 48 port switch, for our AV setup. Wish Meraki would have a switch with AVB support, since AV systems are not going anywhere.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

AVB is supported just on Catalyst 3K and Catalyst 9000.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels