Ansible Playbook stopped on recently arrived MS120-24P

Solved
a12288
Conversationalist

Ansible Playbook stopped on recently arrived MS120-24P

We have received a number of MS120-24P somehow my Ansible Playbook used to provision them stopped working, seems like to complain the "wrong" API key. While my Playbook still works on the previous Meraki switches, and I can use Postman to re-produce this problem, which using the same API key to access previous Meraki switches somehow it just does not work on the newly arrived switch. Any thoughts on this? Thanks. Leo

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just create a new API key and try again.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are the new MS120 switches located in the same Meraki network as the existing ones (in the Dashboard) where the play book works?

If not, you may not have access to where they have been claimed to.

a12288
Conversationalist

Yes, the new MS120 switches will be on the same network as current working MS120, I claimed the new ones and assigned them to the production network and I can see the new MS120 in the dashboard and can manually configure them but just the Ansible Playbook won't work, even a the simple Postman call does not work while all work at the previous MS120 switches.

It took almost 1 year for these MS120 to arrive and the last time I provision MS120 was almost 1 year ago. Feel like I missed something here.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Just create a new API key and try again.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels