RTSP url

Rana
New here

RTSP url

Hi,

I am using Cisco Meraki MV21 camera. I want to use camera RTSP URL to analyze footage with third-party software. Can anyone help me with Cisco Meraki MV21 RTSP URL, please?

4 Replies 4
BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@Rana wrote:

Hi,

I am using Cisco Meraki MV21 camera. I want to use camera RTSP URL to analyze footage with third-party software. Can anyone help me with Cisco Meraki MV21 RTSP URL, please?

MV series doesn't support RTSP. You can export the footage, but that's about it.

BHC Resorts IT Department

What series support RTSP, please?

Hi @Rana you won't be able to do that on any model of MV, everything is encrypted anyway, video is encrypted at rest on the camera, encrypted while streaming to Dashboard, and encrypted control plane traffic as well.  If you're referring to direct streaming off camera to external storage or monitoring, that is a feature not yet available on the MV, but do talk with your Meraki or Meraki Partner reps to share you use case so the product team can prioritize future feature development.

BHC_RESORTS
Head in the Cloud

@Rana wrote:

What series support RTSP, please?

The MV is the only Meraki camera line. It does not support RTSP. See here for more info: https://documentation.meraki.com/MV/Other_Topics/MV_Security_Camera_FAQ

BHC Resorts IT Department
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.