MV schedule changes

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

MV schedule changes

Is there a way to change the schedule on a camera without using the dashboard? I looked through the API and can't find one. The reason I ask is we have motion alerts turned on with a schedule. The problem is that it seems regularly that motion is detected and we get bombarded with alerts when something scheduled is going on near that camera. I would like to run a script that would disable alerts or lets say mute 4 hours or until I turn them back on. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

I don't play with cameras too much... But can you modify  the Custom recipients for motion alerts field with the Alerts API Endpoint?

https://api.meraki.com/api_docs#update-the-alert-configuration-for-this-network

image.png

Could you just clear the custom recipient list for the times you don't want alerts?

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I live @jdsilva's answer.  Another potential option is the email system you use may allow a mail rule to be configured on a schedule.  So you could must move/dete the alert emails between certain times.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.