List of MQTT topics

AndreasE
Getting noticed

List of MQTT topics

Hiya,

is there a complete list of all MQTT "topics" that any MV sense can/will publish to its broker?

I found all other interesting articles in "documentation", "create.io", and this community referring to that space, but no topics description.

Who can help?

Rgds,

AndreasE

3 REPLIES 3
RohitRaj
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @AndreasE ,

You should be able to see the list of topics once you enabled MV Sense on your camera (This feature requires a license). 
Once enabled on the Camera > Settings page, you should be able to see the list of topics. Below is a snippet of the

same info:

mvsense.PNG

If this was helpful, click the Kudos button below.
If your issue was resolved, we request you to mark the post resolved so other users can benefit in future
MerryAki
Building a reputation

Another tool I would recommend is MQTT Explorer, it can help to get topics that might not be documented. I am using that mostly when dealing with new devices. Unfortunately I don’t got any MV or MT laying around, but that tool does a great job in exploring MQTT topics and payloads.

Larry_Woods
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

The Developer site for Cisco has some great content listing examples of things..

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/build/mv-sense-documentation/ 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.