Dcloud Meraki MV video Demo

1c3man
Conversationalist

Dcloud Meraki MV video Demo

All,

I have been working on some customer demo's for the MV's and in Dcloud if I try to retrieve just a few minutes back from current time. I get the black screen error that says camera may not have been on during the time in questions. If I go back day or 2 I can retrieve anything I want.  Is this a issue in Dcloud? 

All so when I go to settings to show the customer how to add a privacy window the settings never load, is this just me?

6 REPLIES 6
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Can you post the org URL and I can take a look?

Mario0603
Here to help

Excellent!!!

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@1c3man :  can you share the url please I would like to use the same as well for my presentation 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
1c3man
Conversationalist

I use the Meraki launch pad V1 seems to have the most camera's I can find

https://n398.meraki.com/San-Francisco/n/7xCNxavc/manage/nodes/new_list?timespan=86400

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I'm not seeing the black screen issue. Keep in mind recent video (like within under a minute) typically doesn't show up due to how it's recorded/loaded in chunks. So, I do see the black screen if I attempt to look back <60 seconds from current time. But anything older (that falls with the green timeline bar) is loading for me.

I'm also not seeing an issue with the settings page. Are you seeing it on all cameras in this network? And have you tried another browser to see if the same things happen?

1c3man
Conversationalist

I went in yesterday and the issue is no longer, strange.  I was having the issue with all camera's when trying to go to the settings, this also seems fine today.  Thanks for the help!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.