Viewing all sensor data

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Viewing all sensor data

We now have a number of MT10 sensors deployed (amongst others) across multiple networks in our organisation.  We would like to be able to see all of the current temperature and humidity levels, either in a table, or like a video wall.  Is this possible in the dashboard, or would it be something that could be added?  I know we could do some custom development and hook into the APIs, but we don't really want to do that...

4 REPLIES 4
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Something like the new "Multi-Network video walls on the Vision portal"? Oh yes, that would be nice!

Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

I know what you mean and a visualization in the dashboard would be nice. But for the meantime, you don't have to go (much) into APIs for that.
The sensors are supporting MQTT. You just have to put the MQTT data into a database and visualize it with grafana.

I'm having different kind of vendors from the sensors and I had the others already in grafana and since MQTT support I'm having now all sensor statistics in one place

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

That's a great approach!

MQTT rocks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.