MT12 and leak accessories now sold separately

David-H
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

MT12 and leak accessories now sold separately

With the introduction of a second leak detection accessory option, we have decided to remove the water leak detection cable from the MT12-HW packaging. This will enable customers to choose the appropriate leak detection accessory for their application. 

The packaging change occurred on 6/4/2022. Any orders placed after this date with need to include either MA-CBL-LEAK-1 or MA-CBL-LEAK-2 with the purchase of an MT12 sensor. 

The list price for MT12 and the accessories have been adjusted appropriately so that there is no additional cost.

Sold separately as of June 4, 2022:

DavidH_1-1654610228802.png

5 REPLIES 5
CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

This is a great idea stops waste.  well done

watdee
Getting noticed

I was a bit confused when I received an M12-HW without the cable.  Seems good to have a choice but adds some expense.

CharlieCrackle
Building a reputation

My understanding was the prices were adjusted so that when you bought both the price was still the same as it was originally.  So there should not be additional expense.  I haven’t bought one lately so I can’t verify that is true. Prices going up everywhere you may not notice !

You may be right.  Thanks

@CharlieCrackle is accurate.  Even says it in the announcement...

The list price for MT12 and the accessories have been adjusted appropriately so that there is no additional cost.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.