youtube comment is disabled

shakesh
Comes here often

youtube comment is disabled

Hi,

I have a Cisco Meraki MX250,

I have allowed youtube to some group policies, now users are complaining that youtube comments are blocked, it says Restricted Mode has hidden comments for this video. YouTube client has settings with a toggle switch for this, but it is greyed out.

but if they drop off the WiFi and stay on cellular, the comments appear below the videos.

I have also turned YouTube content restrictions off in Meraki.

Can anyone help me on this

5 Replies 5
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I think i had adguard(dns) blocking some dns requests that resulted  in this behaviour.

Are you using a dns server that can also block?

Are you using meraki mx  content filter? Could you whitelist youtube.com at the group policy

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Following-up on this; if clients still see such restrictions after turning this off, make sure you flush DNS on said clients, as this restriction works by transparently modifying DNS queries, and a cached result means it will continue to be enforced even after the feature is disabled.

maxsau
New here

Estoy desarrollando la página apk mod para la comunidad. proporciona todo de forma gratuita y segura a los dispositivos móviles de los usuarios. Espero que te tomes tu valioso tiempo para experimentar y darme más comentarios.

maxsau
New here

Tôi đang phát triển trang Gratis cho cộng đồng. cung cấp mọi thứ miễn phí và an toàn cho thiết bị di động của người dùng. Tôi hy vọng bạn sẽ dành thời gian quý báu của mình để thử nghiệm và cho tôi thêm phản hồi.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels