replacement firewall validation failed

amacaya
Here to help

replacement firewall validation failed

The mx100 equipment failed us and we want to change it for another MX100, we managed to load it into inventory and move the license, but when moving the network, it sends us this error: "Validation failed: Static IP Should not equal gateway IP" and obviously the fixed IP is not the same as the gateway ip. We tried in many ways, with different IPs and different ISP and still the same error. Open case in meraki but no solution yet. What can we do to load that network.

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you tried configuring the Local Status page directly on the MX?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes, locally we see the "healthy" firewall but when we enter the Cisco Meraki Cloud link from the computer it throws us: Server Error.

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted. Learn more about Meraki's out-of-band control.
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

In that case, you'll have to wait for Meraki's support, here in the community there's not much we can do.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels