question on tls/ssl cert client vpn

ShawnGas
Here to help

question on tls/ssl cert client vpn

Hey guys hope all is well. please bare with me here. I'm working to get clientvpn integrated with our AD. i followed the docs for this and regarding a tls cert/ ssl. so ive done plenty off ssl wildcard certs iis installs for sites etc 0 issues. but for this its new to me so I called godaddy to make sure whast cert i need etc. according to them my wildcard domain cert will suffice. that being said do i install that in the CA on the DC we're using? or do i just create a new cert all together free one I take it. any input would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

There is nothing in any of the client VPN options that will use a customer supplied TLS certificate.

Are you referring to AD authentication itself or something else?

Yes sir it was ad authentication I figured out I just created a cert in CA and worked that way .  I thought you would have to use a wildcard SSL Certs or something that was but when I got the reading directions again that’s how people are doing it

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels