Webpage not loading proplerly

Solved
Citroen
Here to help

Webpage not loading proplerly

Hi All,

Currently we are having an issue where, when users browse to https://www.concursolutions.com/nui/signin or https://www.concursolutions.com, the website does not load properly and sign-ins fail. Browsing to the same when not on our network (mobile hotspot or home internet) the page loads and work properly.Also, if I set the policy for a client to whitelist ((Clients > Policy > Device Policy > Allow List)) the page again loads and works correctly. I have tried adding the domain to Content Filtering > Allowed URL list without any luck.

Browser network logs are showing that scripts are being blocked when the page is trying load.

Any suggestions on how to allow or whitelist this domain?

Cheers

1 Accepted Solution
Citroen
Here to help

Firstly, thank you both for trying to help.

Ended up finding that the issue was due a Layer 7 firewall rule we use. Had to tweak this rule.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What version are you running? You can request a site category change.

Do you see any blocks in the logs?

Also take a look at this.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hey, We are running version 17.10.6. Did try the suggestions listed in the link you shared without much luck.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check it out.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Content_Filtering_and_Threat_Protection/Content_Filtering/Conten...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

My guess is not that page directly, but content from another site referenced by that page is blocked.

I used Chrome developer tools, and this is the domains that are used:

PhilipDAth_0-1692648088859.png

Try whitelisting those - or running them through the content filter lookup tool to see which URL is being blocked.

PhilipDAth_1-1692648142382.png

Hey, None of the domains in your screenshot are being blocked. When I inspected the page in Chrome I am see that the CSS and JS files hosted on concursolutions.com have a "failed" status. Not sure how to "allow" these.

Citroen_0-1692661917575.png

Citroen_1-1692661952105.png

Citroen_2-1692661979045.png

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can add this domain to the whitelist.

The other possibility is they are blocking you ...

Citroen
Here to help

Firstly, thank you both for trying to help.

Ended up finding that the issue was due a Layer 7 firewall rule we use. Had to tweak this rule.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels