VoIP & site-to-site VPN

Kasper
Here to help

VoIP & site-to-site VPN

As the subject states, I'm wanting to get another site in my organization to be able to access our phones. My office network is on a 192.168.0.0/24 subnet with static routing to the VoIP subnet 45.0/24. In the dashboard I've verified the 45.0 subnet is on the VPN and my 0.0 network is a hub with no exit hubs. My other site is on a 89.0/24 network and is set as a spoke with a default route of my 0.0 network. From the 89 network i can successfully ping the gateway on the 0.0 network and after adding my 0.0 network as part of the VPN I'm able to ping the 45.0 gateway but not any device within this network. 

4 REPLIES 4
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

can device A in subnet 45.0 ping device B in subnet 45.0 ?

Kasper
Here to help

VoIP network (45.0) can ping other devices within 45.0 and computers inside of 0.0. 

once i add in the site-to-site (89.0) it can ping the gateway of 0.1 and 45.1 but no device inside.

I added in firewall rules to allow all traffic to communicate across those networks and the same issue still arises where i can ping the gateways but not the devices inside.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is the subnet and default gateway correctly configure on the VoIP devices in the 45.0 subnet?

all VoIPs are statically assigned to the 45.0 network. if i physically plug the phone from the 89.0 network into the 0.0 it instantly works

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels