Umbrella SD WAN Integration

adten
Here to help

Umbrella SD WAN Integration

Hi Guys,

We are currently running an Umbrella PoC but having issues integrating with Meraki organization. Using the Umbrella SD WAN connector, we are able to integrate the SIG Connector hub to a test spoke site but noticed some unexpected behavior on the laptop within the test environment. For instance, running a policy debug check Umbrella, it show we are only protected by DNS and not the expected SWG. 

Does anyone has know what could be the reason for this behavior? Kindly advise as we are at a crossroad with the PoC.

Also, we are still struggling with integrating Umbrella Connector hub with a Meraki hub network; any idea how to go about this? 

Thank you. 

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you already requested support from Meraki? supposedly is
something simple to set up.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes, I already contacted Meraki support and they are also checking with me. But I felt, if I engage anyone who has integrated Umbrella with SD WAN, that could provide more insight.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Looking at the setup guide, debug section, does this URL indicate it is working?

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Meraki_Umbrella_SDWAN_Connector/Deployment_Guide#Proxy_Debug 

The above link should only work if all your traffic is going via SIG.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels