Templates and Alerts

SOLVED
DavidTa
Comes here often

Templates and Alerts

We now using templates for our deployment as, for this customer, the benefits of a Template outweigh the limited flexibility.  We have deployed a POC, created a multi-device template and now working on our first couple of site deployments via that Template. 

Our template has alerts configured, and I notice alert configuration is not available at a network level.  Unfortunately alerts are being generated before the site(s) go live (i.e. during provisioning and testing) which is causing a large amount of frustration between implementation and operational teams.  I am unable to turn off the alerts, at the template level as this will impact any operational and template bound networks.

Within the Dashboard, is there a way to remove alerting from a specific, template bound, network until such time that network is operational?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No.

The implementation team will need to let the operational team know when a site goes live so they know if ignore alerts up until that point.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No.

The implementation team will need to let the operational team know when a site goes live so they know if ignore alerts up until that point.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels