Summary Report - All Networks Up time Overall

Cyber_Owl
Here to help

Summary Report - All Networks Up time Overall

Hello guys, I hope you are all well!

Currently, I am trying to generate a report of my entire Organization but this information doesn't seem to be available under the Summary Report.

I need a report that contains the network's organization overall Up Time.

The closest information that I could find is under the Organization> Summary Report>Uplinks>Time Up.

Apparently, I am able to extract Uplinks information per-network basis but not for the entire organization.

I was wondering if you guys could give me some help with this one or even if there is a way to do that via API.

Thank you guys in advance!

Regards,

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>I need a report that contains the network's organization overall Up Time.

The biggest problem will be defining what that means.  🙂

I've seen it specified in a lot of different ways.

Could you describe what you want your final report to have?  Is it going to list every uplink for every network and give the uptime for that?

Or are you going to try and merge all the uplink info toegther somehow and produce a single number?

What time period where you wanting to do this for?

Hi @PhilipDAth 

I am looking for a report that can show my organization's availability.

The closest one would be:

*Or are you going to try and merge all the uplink info all together somehow and produce a single number?

I am planning to download a CSV with the information of the picture below, but I have around 700 Networks. Is there a way to download this information from all my networks at once without going one by one?

FSJ_.PNG

I would need a report from the last 30 days.

Regards,

If a solution is find I'll be very intrested. We always need more stats

Cyber_Owl
Here to help

Via API the closest thing I found was this one:

https://developer.cisco.com/meraki/api/#/rest/api-endpoints/organizations/get-organization-uplinks-l...

However, it seems not to have a string for Uptime.

Also, I could not find anything related to reports using the API.

Regards,

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels