Stealthwatch in meraki appliance

Chris3
Here to help

Stealthwatch in meraki appliance

Hi,

Just heard about your new technology stealth watch.

Is this something that is going to be integrated into meraki appliances?

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It doesn't need integration.

You just point the Meraki MX NetFlow to your Stealthwatch collector and away you go.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/sl_si/events/2017/cisco-connect/pdf/ConnectSLO_Cisco-Stealthwatch-Netw...

Screenshot from 2018-09-28 07-57-47.png

Janice
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi Philip,

This is Janice and I am part of the Meraki Research Team. Based on your response, I am wondering whether you use both Meraki and Stealthwatch solutions? If yes, I'm currently working to understand how people use the Meraki and Stealthwatch to manage network security and security threats, and hoping to learn more about your experience. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Janice

Hi  Janice,

Stealthwatch used  for analyse encrypted data without decryption of network traffic. So don't confuse 🙂  people who interested on analyse their data they will  use Stealthwatch...  (Meraki infra or Non meraki Infra) 

dmacintire
Conversationalist

Hi Janice,

Was wondering if you had any more information on using both Meraki and Stealthwatch together.

DAVID MACINTIRE
Vice President of Information Technology
Heritage Credit Union
Janice
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi Chris,

This is Janice and I am part of the Meraki Research Team. Based on your question, I am wondering whether you use both Meraki and Stealthwatch solutions? If yes, I'm currently working to understand how people use the Meraki and Stealthwatch to manage network security and security threats, and hoping to learn more about your experience. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Janice

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels