Site to site VPN

SOLVED
mscotto
Getting noticed

Site to site VPN

I want to know if this is possible....

Here is my current setup now..

I have a site to site vpn running great from our office to AWS so we can access servers in our vpc.  Right now I have the two uplinks to the firewall using the VIP address rather than the mx uplink ip's so if the firewall fails it heads to the backup using that shared ip so the tunnel does not break.  

Here is my goal.....

Give that each ISP gave me 5 static public ip's i was wondering if i can create multiple VPN's, so i would use the second vpn pointing to another vpc in aws.  Can I do this by using the mx uplink IP's and creating more vpn tunnels using the same isp?  For example wan 1 and wan 2 each have their own public IP on firewall 1 and same scenario for firewall 2.  So if that is the case can I then create 4 site to site vpn tunnels if need to be?  I basically want to know if I can create more than one vpn with a different ip from the same ISP.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@mscotto unfortunately not.  The additional public IPs can only be used for mapping to internally hosted services (i.e. a webserver etc.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@mscotto unfortunately not.  The additional public IPs can only be used for mapping to internally hosted services (i.e. a webserver etc.)

mscotto
Getting noticed

Got it okay thanks!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels