Simultaneous logins does not work properly with network access way Radius Server

Shortcut
Comes here often

Simultaneous logins does not work properly with network access way Radius Server

I configure access control like this image:

RADIUS-MERAKI.png

The access control by radius server successfully had traffic to the radius server from my Meraki MX64 Router / Security Appliance ... I need limit users to one device at a time, my problem is the option in the access control menu does not work  .. the users allow permit simultaneous devices although the option selected is limit user to one device.

logins.jpg

Another problem is once the users are logged in through the radius server when I try to use the "revoke" option in the clients menu nothing happens ... the users are still on the internet. ... everything is fine until I try to revoke access. 😞

revoke.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I believe those controls are only for splash pages.  Are you using splash page authentication with your RADIUS server?

Absolutely ... I have configured a splash page ... users log in using the splash page .... the radius server validates their credentials ... this process is successful.

access_control.jpg

splash_page.jpeg

Hi, you managed to fix the simultaneous users, I have a similar problem and I don't know how to solve it.

Shortcut
Comes here often

It could not be solved, Cisco support ended up saying that those options were not released

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels