Setting up multiple Alerts on Meraki Dashboard

bogdanstan
Comes here often

Setting up multiple Alerts on Meraki Dashboard

Hi,

We want to setup multiple alerts, with different settings, to be received by different emails (e.g. one alert to be sent to security team, another different alert to be sent to the IT team).

I have searched on the Alerts section from the Meraki dashboard, where we have configured an alert to be received by an email group, but we would like to have another alert, with different settings to be received by another email group. It looks like the only option is to have the same alert sent to multiple email groups.

How do we setup multiple alerts?

Thank you.

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As you may have already noticed, the only way available via the dashboard are the ones you mentioned.

The only way I see you doing this is via Syslog, API, Webhooks, or SNMP and from your server you configure email sending.

See the link below.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Like this?

PhilipDAth_0-1697745538062.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels