Sec license for Meraki

ASM
Just browsing

Sec license for Meraki

Dears,

We have 4321/4331 routers in which we can use sd-wan by buying licenses for this feature, and every year we also  purchase smartnets for these devices with SEC license.

I mean if we buy sd-wan license do we need to re-buy SEC license every year ?

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How much does an Enterprise Cloud license cost?

License prices vary for each product line. For example, a one-year wireless license list price is $150 and a three-year switch license list price is $400. Licenses are available for different time durations (1 day, 1, 3, 5, 7, and 10 years).

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Is your question specifically abour 4321/4331 routers or maybe about Meraki MX appliances to replace them?   If you are asking about the 4321/4331 devices specifically, these are not Meraki devices and would not really be covered within the Meraki community.   You would need to ask in a Cisco page - maybe this one?   https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/bd-p/5991-discussions-wan-routing-switching

If it is MX you are asking about, what models are you using and what licences did you purchase already?

If you do use MX, you will always need to keep them licensed and at the right level, but this needn't be every year - you can purchase licensing for 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years and there are cost advantages in purchasing for the longer durations.

Hello everyone.

Thanks a lot for your responses.

My question is specifically about 4321/4331 and licenses for them.

So as @GreenMan advise I will search solution in Cisco forum.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels