Route table not displaying?

Solved
RWelch
Getting noticed

Route table not displaying?

Anyone else having problems getting the route table to display?

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do the routes show if you revert back to the old version of the page (top right of the screen)?

I have some networks (but not all interestingly) in which I don't see any routes using the new version of the page but can see them fine when reverting to the old version of the page.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Normal here, have you tried it in another web browser?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Any issues on several Browsers and Platforms.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What is the current size of your route table ?

RWelch
Getting noticed

I've tried 3 different browsers.  9 networks and none show route tables.Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 08.49.16.png

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

So you're searching for Security & SD-WAN > Monitor > Route tabl

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Networks_and_Routing/Route_Table

RWelch
Getting noticed

Yes - it only shows default wan routes.  My pic above was in response to how big routing table would (should) be for the largest org out of the 9 networks.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 09.06.55.png

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Local prefixes are not displayed in the routing table. I don't know if that is expected but I have the same behavior.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do the routes show if you revert back to the old version of the page (top right of the screen)?

I have some networks (but not all interestingly) in which I don't see any routes using the new version of the page but can see them fine when reverting to the old version of the page.

RWelch
Getting noticed

I just tried your suggestion and YES - they do now show.  Interesting!  Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 17.30.14.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels