RDP slow on S2S VPN b/w Meraki FWs

ishh
Comes here often

RDP slow on S2S VPN b/w Meraki FWs

After setting S2S VPN b/w MX95 and MX 68 , remote office staff complaining about slow RDP session and experience few seconds delays while using application on Application server. 

Both MX have 16.16 version. Cannot find any solution , done some tweaks but still they are complaining .. Any One else experience such things 

6 Replies 6
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @ishh,

Have you tried to create an SD-WAN policy and Traffic shaping rule?

Take a look on this link: https://documentation.meraki.com/Architectures_and_Best_Practices/Cisco_Meraki_Best_Practice_Design/...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ishh
Comes here often

Hi 

We still couldnt fix it yet , we have created some rules as well , Meraki Support checked those rules they are fine , I have also upgraded firmware on both MX devices but still no luck .. Does any one knows solution about this issue . 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @ishh,

Well, I have a client with 700+ branches, and the MXes are working fine. It's a little strange. 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ishh
Comes here often

Just found some disk space issue on APP server ,, will be working on it Out of hours ,, let see if that resolve it or not .. will update later 

RMont
New here

Did you solve the issue? We are having the same issue. 

CLEBERPENTEADO
Here to help

Same here

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels