Quantify Historical Data

bebeachy
New here

Quantify Historical Data

Hello all,

I'm looking for a way to quantify Historical Data for Latency and Loss. In SD-WAN and Traffic Shaping > Uplink Configuration > Uplink Statistics, I configured 'Test Connectivity to' all of our SD-WAN IPs. In Appliance Status > Uplink there are Historical Data charts at the bottom. Is there a way to quantify these charts? Like, average latency and loss over a week or a month? I would like to be able to present this data as average loss over the last week is X% and average latency over the last week is Xms. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Organization then go to Summary Reports. Then choose the time length.

Capture.PNG

Enthusiast
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Hey @bebeachy. You should be able to do this, but it's going to require a bit of data mining and analysis on your part. The best way to get the Uplink Statistics data out of Dashboard into a form you can work with is via the API:

https://api.meraki.com/api_docs#get-the-uplink-loss-percentage-and-latency-in-milliseconds-for-a-wir...

Once you've got that data pulled you can manipulate and display it using your favourite data analysis tool.

The only other place you can get Uplink Statistic data is on the Uplink tab of the Appliance status page, and even then you can only display one endpoint at a time. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using AutoVPN?  If so, you can get latency statistics for each AutoVPN link.  Go Organisation/VPN Status.

1.PNG

If you click on the actual latency number then you can get a lot more statistics.

2.PNG

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels