Ports status screen is wrong!

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ports status screen is wrong!

On the dashboard the new ports status screen shows connected and speed information against the wrong ports (at least for MX84s, MX100s and MX250s) for us.  The CDP information is shown against the correct port.  Does anyone else have this issue, we are on n184.

Capture.JPG

8 REPLIES 8
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Checked a few more, MX64 is wrong but MX65 and MX67 are okay...?

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This whole new port page is full of bugs. 

Found atleast 7 bugs with it

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

now its removed from the dashboard? 😅

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yep ! I was coming to say that ! 

Maybe they are fixing the bugs then re-releasing it in a couple days / weeks ! 

I hope so ! that page at a lot of potential. 

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi Charles, didn’t get the chance to see this page before it was removed.  Did Meraki add the ability to name those ports with a description?  That’s been missing for years on the MX’s

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Hi,

I do not believe that the ability to set port descriptions was added in new "Ports" tab feature on MX. I just submitted a feature request and will encourage you to do the same using the Meraki dashboard's "make a wish" button.

BR 

Gaurav Gupta

Hi Gaurav,

made a wish for that one many moon ago...still waiting.

Regards

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
gauravgupta
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi everyone,

Correct, the ports tab was displaying incorrect speed, connected status, and CDP/LLDP information on all MX platforms. Meraki Dashboard development team is aware of the issue and working towards the resolution. The "Ports" tab has been removed until all these issues have been resolved.

BR

Gaurav Gupta 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels