Policy to Block Internet Access but Allow Email to 365

tman
Just browsing

Policy to Block Internet Access but Allow Email to 365

Looking for some help in creating a server policy on the MX that will block all access to the Internet except allow incoming and outgoing emails to Exchange Cloud. 

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can try blocking using an asterisk and allowing these addresses.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?view=o365-worl...

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Something like that.

1000026659.jpg

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

This is helpful but I need to figure out how to create a group policy and apply it to a server. 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You can find what you want at the documentation.

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Creating_and_Applying...

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

alemabrahao_0-1720551968419.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels