Nat port (open port) for devices in vlan which has been checked in VPN

HaChiThanh
New here

Nat port (open port) for devices in vlan which has been checked in VPN

Hi all, 

I have problem when i nat port (open port) for devices in vlan.

Normally, i can nat port for device in vlan 10 easily, however when i use this vlan in vpn, the nat port rule was't effect. 

Please help me to solve that problem. 

Capture.JPG

6 Replies 6
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

The NAT rule is only applicable to connections coming from the WAN-side, outside of the VPN tunnel. Inside the tunnel you'll need to use the original/real IP and port of PhyThaiMobi which will be possible thanks to the checkbox you checked.

Yes, however when i checked the check box in vpn, the connect from the outside to this device cannot establish

That's strange. One shouldn't influence the other. The connection from the outside, where is it coming from?

I use a smartphone with 4G network and try to remote to a desktop in PhuThaiMobi network, and i find out "In VPN isn't a problem". The problem is when i check "default route" in vpn site to site. 

Capture.JPG

If PhyThaiMobi is not in the PTM_DC network then that makes sense.

PTM_DC is a different location network, PTM_DC is a hub, other site will sent traffic to Hub before it send out to internet because the internet in PTM_DC is stable and high speed

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels