Meraki VPN Server

Trevor250
Just browsing

Meraki VPN Server

Hi all,

Suspect I already know the answer to this, however was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to configure the MX VPN Server to allow access only to specific VLAN's.

The scenario is that the company has a number of temporary tenants using our physcial space and network, each allocated there own VLAN which allows internet access only. Some of these tenants have asked for Client VPN access to their allocated VLAN to allow them to monitor equipment, however I don't think this is configurable directly.

It may be achieved with group policy on the vpn client connection but I expect this would beecome a huge administrative headache.

Appreciate everyones thoughts / ideas on how this may be solved, and hoping I have missed something really obvious.

TIA

2 Replies 2
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is very easy with AnyConnect and RADIUS-Authentication. Prepare a group-policy for every tenant and based on the user-group on the RADIUS-server, just return the "right" group to the MX.

Thanks Karsten, I'll setup a RADIUS server and give that a go.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels