Meraki MX84 to Sophos XG site to site VPN

miki777
New here

Meraki MX84 to Sophos XG site to site VPN

I'm trying to establish Meraki MX84 to Sophos XG site to site VPN tunnel. At first I succeeded, got the tunnel up and running, but tunnel went down after some hours, and never connected again. After that, I changed some settings a bit, but now it wont even start connecting at all, I'm out of ideas ( nothing in the log whatever I do ).

Any suggestions ?

2 Replies 2
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Anything in the Sophos log?

There should be something in the Meraki log (Network-Wide/Events and make sure you have security appliance selected if you have multiple devices types).

DOuble check the source and destination encryption domains match.

Double chekc the phase 1 and phase 2 parameters match.

techmoc
Here to help

@miki777 we recently had to setup the MX84 (with 14.40) and MX64 (with 14.40) to XG210 (with SFOS 17.5.8 MR-8). We were able to keep the tunnel working with the attached MX and XG IPsec policies and a bit of screen sharing to make sure VPN subnets/communities were set up correctly.

I don't know if it's still relevant for your case, but since I don't see a lot of info about Meraki with Sophos, I'll just leave this here.

MX84 custom IPsecMX84 custom IPsec

XG210 custom IPsecXG210 custom IPsec

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels