Meraki MX Network Template Cannot Save After Modified DHCP Relay After Assigned to Device

MakaraMEAS
Getting noticed

Meraki MX Network Template Cannot Save After Modified DHCP Relay After Assigned to Device

Dear Community,

I wish to understand more about template network that will apply to device, when we done design and ready to apply. After we try to change DHCP relay (MX not allow to DHCP relay server), I see that it alert cannot be change in the template. Could you advise this one we need to prepare and allow MX to DHCP server first or can be done after preconfigure on the cloud?

Thanks,

M.MAKARA
3 REPLIES 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MakaraMEAS can you share the configuration, please? 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I am not clear on your issue.  Could you describe the question in a different way?

If you want to allow a template network to start doing DHCP relay, and it is not currently doing DHCP relay, then yes you can enable this feature after it is deployed.

MakaraMEAS_0-1649034243922.png

I maybe difficult to explain, but please kindly find the image for reference. When we try to modified and save, it alert as the image reference.

M.MAKARA
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels